Updated October 14, 2021
Be prepared to make parking reservations at some parks and conservation areas along the Bruce Trail.
Visit park or conservation authority websites for details and to make your reservation.
Parking reservations are currently required for:
Hamilton Conservation Authority (conservationhamilton.ca):
Spencer Gorge CA (Webster Falls, Tew Falls, Dundas Peak)
Conservation Halton (conservationhalton.ca):
Mount Nemo, Rattlesnake Point, Crawford Lake, Hilton Falls CAs
Credit Valley Conservation (cvc.ca):
Cheltenham Badlands CA
Ontario Parks - Forks of the Credit, Mono Cliffs (reservations.ontarioparks.com):
"Daily Vehicle Permit" reservations strongly recommended at these busy parks to guarantee a spot. Free Monday - Thursday. Paid Friday - Sunday. Reserve up to 5 days in advance.
- online: reservations.ontarioparks.com (use the "Day Use" tab)
- by phone: 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275)
Details from Ontario Parks:
Lion's Head (McCurdy Drive Parking Lot) *New as of August 19, 2021*
Online booking required for the McCurdy Drive parking lot in Lion's Head (administered by the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula).
- Reserve and pay at www.lionsheadparking.ca
- $20 fee. Each reservation is for a maximum of 4 hours.
- If the bookings are full online, the lot is full. Please consider taking the shuttle from the Lion's Head Arena or Bruce Peninsula District School parking lot (https://lionsheadtransit.ca/)
Bruce Peninsula National Park (pc.gc.ca/bruce):
**Avoid travelling to Bruce Peninsula National Park without a reservation. Book parking for the Grotto and Halfway Log Dump in advance. Other first-come, first served parking lots in the park fill early each morning. Once parking lots are full, there is no other access to the park. **