Membership is a fun and tangible way to directly support the Bruce Trail Conservancy’s mission:
Preserving a ribbon of wilderness, for everyone, forever.
If you’ve experienced the Bruce Trail, you know what a treasure it is. This treasure is made possible thanks to the ongoing support of members of the Bruce Trail Conservancy.
As a Bruce Trail Conservancy member, you’ll receive:
- A charitable tax receipt for the full value of your membership
- Access to an extensive program of organized hikes
- Invitations to special events
- Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine, 4 times a year
- News from your local Club(s)
- Discounts on BTC products and some retail partners
- A unique membership badge and card
One-year Membership: $75
+ Additional Clubs: $15 each
Three-year Membership: $210
+ Additional Clubs: $45 each
Lifetime Membership: $1500
+ Additional Clubs: $300 each
Household Members: All BTC memberships are valid for all those in a household. You’ll be able to add household members after you purchase your membership.
Bruce Trail Clubs: Membership regularly includes affiliation with one Bruce Trail Club. If you’d like to belong to one or more additional Clubs, you can add them to your membership at the rates above.
To purchase a membership or membership gift card, please log in or create an account first.