PDF maps for use on a desktop computer or for printing.
These 42 PDF maps are identical to the print version of The Bruce Trail Reference Maps & Trail Guide – Edition 30, and are sent by email.
- Trail changes since June 2020 are not incorporated on downloadable maps.
- Check for any Trail changes since maps were published here: Trail Changes and Updates
Individual Maps $3.00
Purchase includes links to 4 PDF files:
- Map with Trail Descriptions including parking (2-4 page file)
- Map Legend
- Index Map of entire Bruce Trail
- Club Section Information
Full Set of 42 maps $29.95 ($24.95 member price)
Purchase includes links to 2 PDF files:
- All 42 Maps and Trail Descriptions from The Bruce Trail Reference Maps & Trail Guide – Ed. 30 (June 2020). (PDF, 383 MB)
- Full Introduction section featuring sections on the Bruce Trail Conservancy, Niagara Escarpment geology, flora and fauna, Indigenous Culture, Trail Safety, Map Legend, Index Map and more. (PDF, 6 MB)
The Full Set file is NOT recommended for use on mobile devices. It is very large and as such may take up storage space and/or not open fully on a mobile device. Best for use on a desktop computer.
Niagara (Maps 1-5, Queenston to Grimsby)
Iroquoia (Maps 5-11, Grimsby to Milton)
Toronto (Maps 11-14, Milton to Cheltenham)
Caledon Hills (Maps 14-19, Cheltenham to Mono Centre)
Dufferin Hi-Land (Maps 19-21, Mono Centre to Lavender)
Blue Mountains (Maps 21-24, Lavender to Craigleith)
Beaver Valley (Maps 24-28, Craigleith-Blantyre)
Sydenham (Maps 28-35, Blantyre-Wiarton)
Peninsula (Maps 35-42, Wiarton to Tobermory)