Listing your accommodation on brucetrail.org
Many Bruce Trail hikers rely on access to accommodations along the Trail, whether they are pursing their goals to complete an End-to-End or just looking for a weekend away. If you have any questions about listing your accommodation on our website, contact Ryan Mickeloff at email@example.com.
How to apply:
- Start by filling out the application form below. Immediately after completing the form, you will receive a confirmation email to indicate that we’ve received your application.
- After reviewing your application, you will be contacted and asked to pay for your listing. The cost for listing your accommodation on brucetrail.org is $60.00 per year.
- Once we have confirmed that your payment has been received, your listing will be posted and a notification will be sent to you confirming it has been completed.
Who can apply:
- The following types of roofed accommodations are accepted and can be listed on brucetrail.org:
- Bed & Breakfast
- Cottage/Cabin Rental (full property rental)
- Accommodations that are listed on Airbnb will not be accepted.