Collect 'em all!
We know that hiking brings rewards all on its own, but it sure is nice to commemorate our achievements or be inspired to try new challenges with a good looking badge.
Bruce Trail End-to-End Badge
This is the big one. It recognizes the completion of the entire main Bruce Trail on foot.
To be recognized as an official End-to-Ender with the Bruce Trail Conservancy, and receive this badge, we ask you to:
- Send us your trail logs*
- Provide us with the date you completed your End-to-End
- Be a BTC member at the time you complete your End-to-End
- Send us $15 to cover the costs of processing your End-to-End and to pay for your End-to-End badge.
*The trail logs can be as simple as list of the dates of your hikes and where you started and ended each day. It might be worth having a separate page for each club section (especially as these will help you request Club Badges).
Payment and logs can be sent to our mailing address at P.O. Box 857, Hamilton, ON L8N 3N9 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We operate on the honour system.
- We give equal recognition all End-to-End hikers regardless of sequence, direction, speed, or whether the End-to-End was completed as a thru-hike or in sections. The BTC does not maintain records of End-to-End completion time or of End-to-Enders gender, age, or other characteristics.
- We issue an End-to-End badge, a certificate, and a unique official End-to-End number.
Our colourful version
This alternate Bruce Trail End-to-End Badge is available for $5.00 those who have already received their official End-to-End number and badge above. Sometimes it's nice to have options!
Badges from each Bruce Trail Club
Each Bruce Trail Club offers badges for completing its section of the Trail and for other hiking challenges. Visit the Club websites for the latest offerings:
Niagara Club Badges
Iroquoia Club Badges
Toronto Club Badges
Caledon Hills Club Badges
Dufferin Hi-Land Club Badges
Blue Mountains Club Badges
Beaver Valley Club Badges
Sydenham Club Badges
Peninsula Club Badges
To obtain a Club's End-to-End badge, submit your trail logs for that Club's section directly to the Club. Contact details are included in the links above.
Just for Kids
Some of our Bruce Trail Clubs have designed special badges just for junior hikers. Visit the links below for more details on how your your nature enthusiast can earn them:
- Young Trail Blazers and Young Nature Blazers Badges (from the Niagara Bruce Trail Club)
- Junior Hiker Badges - one for each season (from the Iroquoia Bruce Trail Club)
- Youth Badge (from the Toronto Bruce Trail Club)
- Nature Hunter Badge (from the Caledon Hills Club)
- Young Hiker Badge and Explorer's and Adventurer's Badges (from the Dufferin Hi-Land Club)
- Bruce Trail Junior Birder (from the Peninsula Bruce Trail Club)
Membership Badge - given to all new members
Volunteering Badge - given to all new volunteers