The Bruce Trail Reference Maps & Trail Guide is the definitive resource for exploring the Bruce Trail and your key to a safe and enjoyable trip. (Edition 30, published June 2020)
- 42 topographic maps of the Bruce Trail from Queenston to Tobermory (including Parking and access points, Camping locations).
- Trail descriptions, kilometre-by-kilometre, for the main Bruce Trail and Side Trails
- Index Map of the entire Bruce Trail
- Introductory sections on the Bruce Trail Conservancy, Niagara Escarpment geology, flora and fauna, Indigenous Culture, Trail Safety, Map Information, and more.
- Field Guide to Niagara Escarpment Species (laminated fold-out)
- NEW: Indigenous Cultural Landmarks (identified in partnership with Plenty Canada)
Packaged in a durable six-ring binder.
Comes with a convenient vinyl sleeve that lets you hike with just the map you need for the day.
Inserts (The Bruce Trail Reference without a binder) are not yet available for Edition 30.
Related Product: Downloadable PDF Maps from The Bruce Trail Reference