If you have trouble signing in or creating a Bruce Trail Conservancy login, choose the option below that best reflects your issue.
Can’t find what you’re looking for here? Contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
NEW WEBSITE LOGINS: On August 1, we launched a new website which requires new logins to be created for past users. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You may need to create a new login:
On August 1, we launched a new website which requires new logins to be created for past users.
If you have not logged in since before August 1, you’ll need to create a new login. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This new login will be directly linked to your existing membership and to any hike registrations (provided you use the same email address for your new account as you did for your hike registrations).
If you have created a login on our new site since August 1 and are having trouble logging in, please:
- double-check the spelling of your username/email address and password
- take care to use any Uppercase or lowercase characters you used (and watch that you don’t have CAPS LK on on your keyboard)
- try using your username instead of your email address, or your email address instead of your username
Reset your password if necessary.
Bruce Trail App Users:
Please note that your login for the Bruce Trail App is separate and distinct from your login here at brucetrail.org
Head to “LOGIN” at the top right corner of the page.
Under “Create Login” check the box “I am or have been an existing BTC member, volunteer or donor”
A green “Look up my BTC record” button will appear. Click on that button before filling out any information.
A Look up by BTC record window will open. Look up your record by:
BTC Number, or
Street number and Street Name, or
Email address, or
Choose a method to look up your record.
Then, enter the details required. Be careful when you are filling out the fields in this look up to follow the help text.
Then press “Submit”.
When your record is found, you’ll be returned to the Create Login page with all your details filled in.
Confirm your Email. Create a Username and Password.
Select the Create Login button.
Here are some things to try when using the “Look up my BTC record” function:
- Double-check that you have made no spelling errors.
- Try using a different lookup method (e.g., By email address rather than by BTC number).
- If you go by more than one name (e.g., William or Bill), try the alternate name.
- If you have a Suite or Apartment number, you’ll need to include it.
- In the Street Number field, do not include the name of the street (e.g., use “11” not “11 Main St”)
- In the Street Name field, do not include Street, Road, Avenue etc. (e.g., use “Main” not “Main St”)
- Street Name is case-sensitive. Use capital and lowercase letters where appropriate. (e.g., use McKay not mckay)
If your record can still not be found:
- We may not have you in our records:
If you have subscribed to our eNews or participated in a hike but have not been a member, volunteer or donor, we may not have your full information in our records. Please go ahead and create a new login.
- Our records may have an error:
The lookup function is trying to look for information as it appears in our records. If we have an error in our records, please let us know and we will correct it.
This means that a login has already been created with that email address on the new BTC website (after August 1, 2022).
If you have forgotten your login details, follow the “Forgot password?” link under the Login area (brucetrail.org/my-account/lost-password/).
Enter your email address or username to be sent a link to reset your password.
If you share an email address with a family member, it may be that they have already created a login with that email address.
Your new login will sync up with your old login, as long as the email account of your new account is the same as the old one.
Any existing registered hikes or Hike Schedule Moderator/Leader permissions will transfer over.
You create a unique username when you create your login. Usernames must:
- Be a minimum of 8 characters
- Use lowercase letters or numbers only
- Not contain spaces or special characters
Usernames cannot be changed once set and are not visible to the user after they have been created. Contact us if you have forgotten your username and we can look it up. Alternatively, you can use your email address instead of your username when logging in.
If you have created a login since August 1:
- Log in with your old email address or username.
- From your Dashboard, head to “Edit Account”.
- Enter your new email address in the Email Address field.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Save changes”
If you don’t yet have a new login:
- Head to “LOGIN” at the top right corner of the page.
- Under “Create Login” check the box “I am or have been an existing BTC member, volunteer or donor”
- Select the green button that appears “Look up my BTC record”
- Look up your record by any selected method (if you choose to search by email, use your old email address).
- When your information is found, replace your old email address with your new email address (in the Enter Email field, and the Confirm Email field) before selecting “Create Login”. Your email address will be automatically updated in your BTC record.
Or contact the Bruce Trail Conservancy directly by phone or email and we can update your record.