Map 38 - Peninsula - Paid Parking at Lion's Head - Online Booking Required
Map 38, Edition 30
Aug. 19 2021
Map above courtesy of Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula (May 2021). See full map on the MNBP website here.
The Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula has instituted "Pay and Display" parking at several points in Lion's Head, to be in effect May 15 to October 15 every year.
Update August 19, 2021: Online Booking Required for McCurdy Drive Parking
Pay and Display affects 2 parking areas depicted in the Bruce Trail Reference (Edition 30):
1) McCurdy Drive Municipal Parking Area (km 81.6),
- ONLINE BOOKING REQUIRED: www.lionsheadparking.ca
- This is the main access for those seeking to hike to Lion's Head Lookout within the Lion's Head Provincial Nature Reserve.
- $20 fee to reserve a parking spot. Each reservation is for a maximum of 4 hours.
- If the bookings are full online, the lot is full. Please consider taking the shuttle from the Lion's Head Arena or Bruce Peninsula District School parking lot (https://lionsheadtransit.ca/).
2) Lion's Head Harbour (south of km 83.0)
- 3 hour parking - $5/hr, max $30/day, 6 am-8pm
For details on the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula's paid parking program, visit:
Originally posted May 15, 2021. Updated August 19, 2021.