Map 38 - Peninsula - Paid Parking at Lion's Head
Map 38, Edition 30
May. 15 2021
Map above courtesy of Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula (May 2021). See full map on the MNBP website here.
The Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula has instituted "Pay and Display" parking at several points in Lion's Head, to be in effect May 15 to October 15 every year.
This includes 2 parking areas depicted in the Bruce Trail Reference (Edition 30):
1) McCurdy Drive Municipal Parking Area (km 81.6),
- This is the main access for those seeking to hike to Lion's Head Lookout within the Lion's Head Provincial Nature Reserve.
- All day parking. $5/hr, max $30/day, 6 am-8pm
2) Lion's Head Harbour (south of km 83.0)
- 3 hour parking - $5/hr, max $30/day, 6 am-8pm
For details on the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula's paid parking program, visit: