Is your company looking for a unique volunteer opportunity? Look no further than the Bruce Trail.
Corporate volunteering is a low cost way for you to do team building, increase employee satisfaction and improve the morale of your workforce. Your company will help to support a stable, healthy community, and will give your employees a chance to spend a day outside on the magnificent Bruce Trail.
For each corporate volunteer event, we ask that a donation be made to the Bruce Trail Conservancy. Donations help to cover the costs associated with creating a fantastic volunteer day for your group.
- 1-20 people - minimum donation of $500 to the Bruce Trail Conservancy
- 21-50 people - minimum donation of $1000 to the Bruce Trail Conservancy
All corporate events will include:
- A map to navigate to the site
- Interpretive nature hike on the Bruce Trail
- Skilled ecologists to lead you through the day
- Proper footwear (no open-toes shoes) and clothes that can get dirty are necessary
- Work gloves if you have them
- Lunch and water to be coordinated by corporate group
- There are no toilet facilities on site
Corporate volunteer events are only available during the following months and these locations:
|Burlington||Invasive species removal||April-October|
|Burlington||Native wildflower planting||July and August|
|10am||Arrive on site|
|10am to 12pm||Volunteering|
|12pm to 1pm||Lunch|
|1pm to 3pm||Interpretive hike of the Bruce Trail|
|3pm||Depart from site|
All corporate volunteer events will only be held Monday to Friday.
Call or email today to schedule your corporate volunteer day. Jackie Randle 905 529 6821 ext 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Corporate Volunteer - Fact Sheet (.pdf, 217.7 KB)
BTC Corporate Volunteer Program (.pdf, 300.6 KB)