Visit our online Trail Sections map
Bruce Trail App
New Bruce Trail App for iOS and Android launching in October 2021. Learn more >
Bruce Trail Reference Maps & Trail Guide
The ultimate resource for the Bruce Trail, The Bruce Trail Reference is updated every few years. Our latest is Edition 30, published June 2020.
Edition 30 Features:
- 42 topographic maps of the Bruce Trail from Queenston to Tobermory (including Parking and access points, Camping locations).
- Trail descriptions, kilometre-by-kilometre, for the main Bruce Trail and Side Trails
- Index Map of the entire Bruce Trail
- Introductory sections on the Bruce Trail Conservancy, Niagara Escarpment geology, flora and fauna, Indigenous Culture, Trail Safety, Map Information, and more.
- Field Guide to Niagara Escarpment Species (laminated fold-out)
- NEW: Indigenous Cultural Landmarks (identified in partnership with Plenty Canada)
- All in a 6-ring binder, with a removable vinyl sleeve for carrying individual maps
Our Insert-Only version has all the same great content as The Bruce Trail Reference but does NOT include the binder or vinyl sleeve. Best for those with a binder from a previous edition or who don't mind an unbound version.
Downloadable Maps by Email
These PDF maps are identical to the print version of The Bruce Trail Reference - Edition 30, and are sent by email for use on a desktop.
Trail changes since this edition are NOT incorporated in Downloadable Maps. Check our online Trail Changes & Notices for updates.
Individual Maps, $3.00
Full Set of Downloadable Maps, $26.95 ($21.95 member price)
Keep track of your Bruce Trail journey, or post it for inspiration. Poster Size: 23.94" x 35.94"
Bruce Trail Poster Map, $8.85
Trail Changes & Notices
Regardless of your map choice, remember the actual route of the Bruce Trail changes often. New agreements with landowners and or newly purchased land mean that the main Trail or side Trails are rerouted. Always make sure you have the most recent map.
Find Trail Changes & Notices:
- Posted online here
- In Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine for members. The maps printed in the magazine are printed at the same scale as the Bruce Trail Reference Guide for easy cutting & pasting.
- Incorporated in the Bruce Trail App. Remember to open your App when you have access to internet/wifi and it will download the latest available trail data.