50 fantastic natural and cultural treasures along the Bruce Trail await your discovery.
Use your GPS unit or mobile device, or use map links provided, to find and visit 50 wonderful locations along the Bruce Trail, each with its own fascinating landmark that tells a story of our diverse Niagara Escarpment.
All locations are on the Bruce Trail, although some locations may be accessed from parking areas by trails managed by other agencies (for example, within Conservation Areas, Provincial Parks, Federal Parks).
Please stay on the Bruce Trail or other designated trails at all times.
In keeping with our Geocaching Policy, all of these locations are landmarks rather than physical, human-made caches.
Select a section of the Bruce Trail to begin your treasure hunt:
- Niagara (Queenston to Grimsby)
- Iroquoia (Grimsby to Milton)
- Toronto (Milton to Cheltenham)
- Caledon Hills (Cheltenham to Mono Centre)
- Dufferin Hi-Land (Mono Centre to Lavender)
- Blue Mountains (Lavender to Craigleith)
- Beaver Valley (Craigleith to Blantyre)
- Sydenham (Blantyre to Wiarton)
- Peninsula (Wiarton to Tobermory)
*A note on Maps
The Google Maps links provided do not show the Bruce Trail but do give a general idea of where to access the Bruce Trail and roughly where the Bruce Trail Caches are located.
All proceeds from map sales go towards the Bruce Trail Conservancy's mission to establish a Conservation Corridor containing a public footpath along the Niagara Escarpment.