Each of the 9 Bruce Trail Clubs creates a Club newsletter 2-4 times per year for its members. Find the latest newsletters below:
- The Grapevine no longer contains hike listings (as of the spring 2020 issue).
- For Niagara Club hiking schedule visit our Online Hike Calendar
For the latest Toronto Bruce Trail Club news:
- Visit https://torontobrucetrailclub.org/news-events/tbtc-news
- Subscribe to Toronto Bruce Trail Club E-Notes at https://torontobrucetrailclub.org/news-events/e-notes-news
For the latest Hike Schedule:
- Visit https://torontobrucetrailclub.org/hikes/tbtc-calendar
- Or visit the hike schedule for all 9 Clubs at https://brucetrail.org/pages/explore-the-trail/hike-schedule
Footnotes newsletter was discontinued with the winter 2019-2020 issue.
- The Caledon Comment no longer contains hike listings (as of summer 2020 issue).
- For the latest Hike Schedule visit https://brucetrail.org/pages/explore-the-trail/hike-schedule
- The Club also posts some hikes on Facebook and Instagram
- Starting March 2021, The Blue Print is a shorter, more frequent newsletter delivered by email.
- For Beaver Valley Club Hiking Schedule visit www.beavervalleybrucetrail.org/hikes/schedules.html
- The Rattler is available as a PDF by email. Printed versions are no longer being produced (as of 2020 issue 3).