Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine is delivered 4 times a year to members of the Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC).
In each issue, you'll find:
- spectacular photography
- in-depth feature articles on Bruce Trail and Escarpment flora, fauna, history and geology
- regular columns on the BTC's progress in protecting the Niagara Escarpment and securing the Bruce Trail on permanently protected land
- updates on our conservation and restoration activities
- descriptions of the BTC's newly protected natural areas
- profiles of volunteers, donors, and members
- trail changes & reroutes
- ...and more!
To receive Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine...
Join today and start your Bruce Trail adventure >>
You won't find Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine on bookstore shelves. It is available exclusively to our members, donors and landowners.
Stay up-to-date between issues of Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine...
our free monthly e-newsletter.
Submissions from Clubs
Submissions from Bruce Trail Clubs to the Blazes section of Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazine can be sent to Laura Tuohy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 8 for Spring Issue (covering Mar-May)
- March 25 for Summer Issue (covering Jun-Aug)
- June 9 for Fall Issue (covering Sept-Nov)
- September 23 for Winter Issue (covering Dec-Feb)
The BTC does not sell advertising space in the Bruce Trail Magazine. The few advertisements we do have are limited to our major sponsors. For information on sponsorship, contact Marsha Russell at email@example.com.
Bruce Trail Members also receive Newsletters from their chosen Bruce Trail Club(s). Each of the 9 Bruce Trail Clubs produces its own newsletter 3-4 times a year, complete with hike schedules, local events, volunteer opportunities and other Club initiatives. To receive your Club Newsletter by email or to request a paper copy, login as a member and head to your Manage Subscriptions page.