Renewing your BTC membership just got easier.
Why enroll in Automatic Membership Renewal?
- Enjoy the convenience of a membership that doesn't lapse. No more hassle of renewal notices or forgetting to renew!
- Never miss an issue of Bruce Trail Magazine or your Club Newsletter and enjoy uninterrupted Member Benefits.
- Help the BTC reduce paper and administrative costs - keeping us green and allowing more of your membership fees to go towards the Bruce Trail.
- Provide stable support to the Trail and the BTC.
- You may cancel or opt-out at any time
How does the Automatic Membership Renewal option work?
You may enroll in Automatic Renewal when you join, or when it's time for you renew.
Join or Renew today, select a One-Year Membership, and then check the box labeled "Auto-renew by membership"
If you enroll in the automatic renewal program the Bruce Trail Conservancy will automatically renew your membership each year using the credit card information provided.
The BTC will:
- Charge your credit card annually upon your membership's anniversary/expiry date
- Renew your membership with the same Club as your current membership, unless you inform the BTC otherwise.
- Contact you if your credit card has expired or if any difficulties are experienced during processing.
- Send you a tax receipt and new membership card once your credit card is charged.
- Notify you if there is to be a membership fee increase at least 30 days prior to charging your card.
You are welcome to discontinue your automatic membership renewal at any time by contacting the BTC head office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-665-4453.
Note: Automatic membership renewal is annual and based on 1-year memberships only. There is no automatic renewal of 3-year memberships.
Need to update your credit card details?
Contact Membership & Volunteer Administrator, Meghan Croll at email@example.com or 1-800-665-4453ext. 228
[There is currently no option to do this online.]
Gift Memberships can be Automatically Renewed
- Select a new one-year membership
- Check the auto-renew checkbox
- Proceed to the billing page. Add your gift recipient's name and contact information in the "Shipping Address" and your details in the "Billing Address"
- Each year, your gift recipient will receive a card letting them know of your renewed gift and you'll receive a tax receipt for your support.
Questions? Please contact BTC Membership & Volunteer Administrator, Meghan Croll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-665-4453 ext. 228