Is your company looking for a unique group volunteering opportunity?
Look no further than the Bruce Trail.
Corporate volunteering is a low cost way for you to do team building, increase employee satisfaction and improve the morale of your workforce. Your company will help to support a stable, healthy community, and will give your employees a chance to spend a day outside on the magnificent Bruce Trail.
For each corporate volunteer event, we ask that a donation be made to the Bruce Trail Conservancy. Donations help to cover the costs associated with creating a fantastic volunteer day for your group.
1-20 people - minimum donation of $500 to the Bruce Trail Conservancy
21-50 people - minimum donation of $1000 to the Bruce Trail Conservancy
All corporate events will include:
- A map to navigate to the site
- Interpretive nature hike on the Bruce Trail
- Skilled ecologists to lead you through the day
- Proper footwear (no open-toed shoes) and clothes that can get dirty are necessary
- Work gloves are provided however, volunteers are welcome to bring their favourite gardening gloves
- Lunch and water to be coordinated by corporate group
- There are no toilet facilities on site
Corporate volunteer events are only available during the following months and these locations:
|Waterdown||Invasive species removal||May|
|Burlington||Native wildflower planting||July and August|
|Acton||Invasive species removal||April, May, September and October|
All corporate volunteer events will only be held Monday to Friday.
10:00 am - Arrive on site
10:00 am to 12:00 pm - Volunteering
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm - Lunch (coordinated by corporate group)
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Interpretive hike of the Bruce Trail
3:00 pm - Depart from site
To arrange your corporate volunteering day, or for more information:
Call or email Meghan Croll at 1.800.665.4453 ext 228 or email@example.comBTC Corporate Volunteer - Fact Sheet
BTC Corporate Volunteer Program