Make a donation to the Bruce Trail Conservancy and support the preservation and stewardship of Niagara Escarpment land.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy is a member-driven, volunteer-based charitable organization commited to caring for the Bruce Trail and to preserving and stewarding land along its route. As one of Ontario's largest and most active land trusts, the BTC manages over 12,700 acres of Niagara Escarpment landscape and establishes new protected areas every year. As a seasoned trail association, the BTC cares for over 1,300 km of main Trail and side trails to provide safe, environmentally responsible public access to the Niagara Escarpment.
We cannot do this without the support of our donors and members. Please consider a gift today.
Actions you can take:
- Make a one-time donation: Support our latest conservation efforts and make a meaningful and lasting impact.
- Become a member: Support the work of your local Bruce Trail Club in caring for the Trail and our protected natural areas.
- Give a gift in honour or in memory of a friend or loved one, and send a personalized eCard.
- Leave a gift in your will. You can take steps today to forever protect this ribbon of wilderness, while still supporting those you love.
- Learn about the impact our donors, members and volunteers have had in our 2021 Annual Report.