Share your love of the Bruce Trail and encourage others to support the Bruce Trail Conservancy.
The Bruce Trail would not exist were it not for a remarkable community of members, donors and volunteers.
Although people may be familiar with the Bruce Trail, many do not realize:
- The Trail is cared for by a charitable organization, the Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC)
- The BTC cares for over 1,300 km of Trail (main Trail and side trails), stewards over 12,700 acres of Niagara Escarpment land, and actively works to bring more land into conservation.
- Roughly one third of the Bruce Trail corridor is still vulnerable to development.
Actions you can take
- Commit to telling at least 5 people about the Bruce Trail and encouraging them to support the BTC by becoming a member, volunteering or donating.
- Write a piece for “Your Bruce Trail Story” or our "Kids' Corner" which we may feature in Bruce Trail Magazine or on our social media.
- Create a Bruce Trail themed slide show for your friends and family.
- Wear your Bruce Trail Pledge 2021 button (which we’ll send you after you take the pledge).
- Download the #BruceTrailPledge2021 images below and share them in emails and on social media.
- Use our beautiful BTC Virtual Meeting Backgrounds in your upcoming Zoom or Google Meet calls (coming soon).
- Choose BTC Instagram stickers for your #BruceTrail stories on Instagram (search #brucetrailpledge or @brucetrail_btc in the GIF stickers section).
- Bruce Trail Pledge 2021 images, Instagram stickers, and Virtual Meeting Backgrounds you can share
- Membership benefits; Volunteering Options; Ways to Give
- Your Bruce Trail Story – submission details
Bruce Trail Pledge 2021 Images for Ambassadors
Every pledge counts - spread the word!
Download these photos and share with your networks:
BTC Instagram Stickers
Decorate your Instagram Stories with fun and official BTC or Bruce Trail Pledge GIF stickers.
- From your Instagram Story, tap the square smiley face icon to add GIF stickers.
- Tap on the GIF button and search for #brucetrailpledge or @brucetrail_btc
- Choose your favorite BTC sticker.
- Add and layer as many GIF stickers to your Stories as you want. Don't forget to tag us @brucetrail_btc!
Here are a few of the stickers in action. Visit Instagram stories to see them all: