Share your love of the Bruce Trail and encourage others to support the Bruce Trail Conservancy.
The Bruce Trail would not exist were it not for a remarkable community of members, donors and volunteers.
Although people may be familiar with the Bruce Trail, many do not realize:
- The Trail cared for by a charitable organization, the Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC)
- The BTC cares for over 1,300 km of Trail (main Trail and side trails), stewards over 12,000 acres of Niagara Escarpment land, and actively works to bring more land into conservation.
- Roughly one third of the Bruce Trail corridor is still vulnerable to development.
Actions you can take
- Commit to telling at least 5 people about the Bruce Trail and encouraging them to support the BTC by becoming a member, volunteering or donating.
- Write a piece for “Your Bruce Trail Story” which we may feature in Bruce Trail Magazine or on our social media.
- Create a Bruce Trail themed slide show for your friends and family.
- Add a #BruceTrailPledge frame to your Facebook profile photo. Go to https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes and search for “Bruce Trail Pledge” to add our custom frame.
- Wear your “I took the #BruceTrailPledge” button (which we’ll send you after you take the pledge).
- Download the #BruceTrailPledge photos and share them in emails and on social media.
- Bruce Trail Pledge images you can share
- Membership benefits; Volunteering Options; Ways to Give
- Your Bruce Trail Story – submission details
- How to add a frame to your Facebook photo