June 14 2021 UPDATE
The BTC Hiking Program is resuming in concert with Ontario's three-step plan for reopening.
While the province is in Step 1 of re-opening, hikes are open to BTC members only with a capacity limit of 10 hikers. Registration is required.
Hiking guidelines for personal hiking remain:
- Plan ahead (check for Trail Changes or Reservation requirements)
- Expect no facilities: Toilets and garbage bins may be unavailable. Plan accordingly.
- Practice physical distancing
- Leave no trace
- Individual End-to-End hikes of the entire Bruce Trail may resume in Step 1 of the Province's re-opening plan and will be recognized.
- Club Section End-to-End Hikes may resume in Step 3.
- The Trail Angel volunteer transportation service (offered by some Bruce Trail Clubs) is currently on hold.
BTC Office & Store:
- Our office and store are closed to visitors, and will remain closed in Step 1.
- BTC staff continue to be available by phone and email.
- Curbside pick-up of products has resumed (as of June 14).