New Bruce Trail App is here
Our new and improved Bruce Trail App is now available for iOS and Android devices.
Plan and track your hikes along Canada's oldest and longest marked footpath, and explore new areas along the Niagara Escarpment, with the most up-to-date route information, in an easy-to-use format.
The Bruce Trail App can help beginner hikers, seasoned explorers, and aspiring End-to-Enders alike!
- Explore over 1,300 km of trails on the Niagara Escarpment.
- Find parking and camping information and get directions.
- Have the latest trail changes and notices on your phone.
- Customize your map view and see just the features you are interested in.
- Measure distances and plan routes.
- Track and record your hikes.
- Download BTC Maps for offline use.
- Explore BTC Protected Natural Areas and witness the growth of our conservation corridor.
- Find helpful "know before you go" tips
- Get the latest trail news and conservation updates.
The new Bruce Trail App is available for iOS and Android devices by subscription.
Download the Bruce Trail App with a FREE 7-day trial. Then, to continue with unlimited access to the app and its ongoing trail updates, you can subscribe for $2.99/month or $29.99/year.
Proceeds from app subscriptions go to the Bruce Trail Conservancy to help maintain the app, care for the Trail, and support our conservation work.
Learn more at brucetrail.org/pages/bruce-trail-app
Thank you to all our supporters for your enthusiasm, and your patience, as we worked to incorporate member feedback, make necessary improvements, and build and test all the features of our new Bruce Trail App.
We'll continue to introduce new features and improvements based on your feedback in future releases.
If you purchased our original Bruce Trail App (in 2014-2020), thank you. Purchasers of the original app will not receive special pricing for the new app and are asked to pay the same subscription rate as everyone else. This new Bruce Trail App is a separate product, with significant improvements that we know you’ll enjoy.
The Bruce Trail App is sponsored by Ontario Power Generation.