Open House & Hikes at Cedar Highlands
308190 Hockley Road, Town of Mono, ON (formerly the Cedar Highlands Ski Club)
April 21, 2013 at 06:00 AM until April 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Come see for yourself why Cedar Highlands is worth protecting!
Join the BTC and the Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club on April 21st and be among the first to explore the new route of the Bruce Trail at Cedar Highlands.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy is working hard to preserve Cedar Highlands so that its majestic trees and sensitive ravines, with their rich plant and animal life, are protected forever.
At this fundraising event you will enjoy early spring wildflowers, fabulous scenery, a great hike and good company. No registration required.
Sunday April 21
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Social event: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Lunch and refreshments.
Long Hikes: 11:00 am and 1:00 pm
2.5 km; Strenuous/Hills
Short Hikes: Start every 30 minutes
First hike 10:15 am
Last hike 2:15 pm
1.8 km; Strenuous/Hills
Property Viewings Hikes: Start every hour on the half hour
First shuttle 10:30 am
Last shuttle 1:30 pm
Bus shuttle to a scenic area of the property with 1.5 km easy hike.
308190 Hockley Road
Town of Mono, ON
(formerly the Cedar Highlands Ski Club)
From Highway 10, north of Orangeville:
- Take Hockley Road (Dufferin County Rd #7) east for approximately 8 km.
- About 0.5 km east of the 5th Line EHS look for the laneway on the right (south) side at #308190.
- Turn right (south) and proceed up the laneway to the parking area.
From Airport Road:
- Approximately 6 km north of Mono Mills, look for the amber flashing light at the bottom of the Hockley Valley hill.
- Turn west onto Hockley Road (Dufferin County Rd. #7)
- Proceed about 0.7 km to the laneway on the left (south) side at #308190.
- Turn left (south) and proceed up the laneway to parking area.