Webinar: Modern Day Philanthropy - Efficient Gift Strategies
Online via Zoom
October 07, 2021 from 11:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Join us to explore various ways that charitable giving can compliment your personal financial planning and philanthropic goals.
Your generosity has the power to contribute to thriving communities and help to establish a better world for future generations.
In this webinar, you will learn about techniques to enhance your charitable gifts, get involved with your favourite charities on a new level, and save on taxes.
Key topics covered:
- Benefits and ease of gifting appreciated securities
- The power of life insurance as a philanthropic tool
- Gifts through registered accounts (RRSP, RRIF etc.)
- Candice Jay, Vice President at CC&L Private Capital Ltd.
- Vlad Solokhine, Certified Financial Planner at Lazar-Wealth Succession Strategies
Candice and Vlad are well known among Ontario environmental charities for their donor education webinars and guidance on charitable gifts.
Please feel free to send questions in advance, either when you register using the online form, or by email by Monday, October 5 to Gloria Vidovich, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This FREE webinar is hosted by the Bruce Trail Conservancy and is open to all.
Your Zoom webinar link will be sent immediately after you register by confirmation email. Please watch your Inbox (or Spam folder) for this email from the Bruce Trail Conservancy via email@example.com.