Club Section End-to-End Hikes 2019
Queenston to Tobermory
May 11, 2019 at 12:00 AM until October 31, 2019 at 12:00 AM
Are you a hiker who is looking for:
- a challenge?
- a fun way to complete large sections of the Bruce Trail without worrying about transportation logistics?
- a great badge to show for your efforts?
Consider joining one of our nine Bruce Trail Clubs in the End-to-End hikes of their sections.
2019 Club Section End-to-Ends
May 18-20, 2019
October 19-20 & 26-27, 2019
1-day End-to-End: September 14, 2019
2-day End-to-End: September 14-15, 2019 (**FULL**Waitlist available)
- CALEDON HILLS:
October 12-14, 2019 (Thanksgiving weekend)
- DUFFERIN HI-LAND:
1-day End-to-End June 15, 2019;
2-day End-to-End May 11-12, 2019
- BLUE MOUNTAINS:
May 25-26, 2019
- BEAVER VALLEY: **FULL** Registration closed. Thank you for your interest.
August 24-25 & 31-September 1, 2019
(Registration begins March 1)
- SYDENHAM: **FULL** Registration closed. Thank you for your interest.
May 11-12, June 22-23, September 7-8, and October 5-6, 2019
- PENINSULA: **FULL** Registration closed. Thank you for your interest.
May 31- June 3, and September 27-30, 2019
Looking for shorter organized hikes?
Most of our organized hikes are not as long and challenging as a section End-to-End.
Our Bruce Trail Clubs offer more than 1500 hikes year-round for BTC members. Many also make some hikes available to the public.