Club Section End-to-End Hikes 2018
Queenston to Tobermory
April 21, 2018 at 05:00 AM until October 21, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Are you a hiker who is looking for:
- a challenge?
- a fun way to complete large sections of the Bruce Trail without worrying about transportation logistics?
- a great badge to show for your efforts?
Consider joining one of our nine Bruce Trail Clubs in the End-to-End hikes of their sections.
2018 Club Section End-to-Ends:
- Niagara - May 19-21, 2018 (Victoria Day weekend)
- Iroquoia - October 13-14 and 20-21, 2018
- Toronto - September 8-9, 2018
- Caledon Hills - October 6-8, 2018 (Thanksgiving weekend) ** Registration is FULL **
- Dufferin Hi-Land - May 12-13, 2018
- Blue Mountains - May 26-27, 2018
- Beaver Valley - September 1 (not full End-to-End; Falling Water section)
- Sydenham - No End-to-End for 2018. Join us in 2019 (May 11-12, June 22-23, Sept. 7-8, October 5-6, 2019).
- Peninsula - No End-to-End for 2018. Join us in 2019.
Looking for shorter organized hikes?
Most of our organized hikes are not as long and challenging as a section End-to-End.
Our Bruce Trail Clubs offer more than 1500 hikes year-round for BTC members. Many also make some hikes available to the public.
See individual Club websites for hike schedules.