Club Section End-to-End Hikes 2016
Queenston to Tobermory
May 13, 2016 at 08:00 PM until October 22, 2016 at 08:00 PM
Are you a hiker who is looking for:
- a challenge?
- a fun way to complete large sections of the Bruce Trail without worrying about transportation logistics?
- a great badge to show for your efforts?
Consider joining one of our nine Bruce Trail Clubs in the End-to-End hikes of their sections.
2016 Club Section End-to-Ends:
- Niagara - May 21-23, 2016
- Iroquoia - October 15-16 and 22-23, 2016
- Toronto - October 1 & 2, 2016
- Caledon Hills - October 8-10, 2016
- Dufferin Hi-Land - May 14-15, 2016
- Blue Mountains - May 28-29, 2016
- Beaver Valley - September 2016 Falling Waters Hike (no 2016 End-to-End)
- Sydenham - TBA
- Peninsula - July 30 - Aug. 1, Aug. 20-21, Sept. 17-18, Sept. 24-25, 2016
Looking for shorter organized hikes?
Most of our organized hikes are not as long and challenging as a section End-to-End.
Our Bruce Trail Clubs offer more than 1500 hikes year-round for BTC members. Many also make some hikes available to the public.
See individual Club websites for hike schedules.