I am having trouble logging in and am an active member. Why can't I log on?
Did you just join or renew in the past 10 days?
YES: You may not yet be set up on our website.
- If you have just joined or renewed, please allow 10 business days for your membership to be processed.
- Watch for an automatic message in your email inbox from email@example.com with more instructions on activating your account.
(This message may appear in your email inbox, or possibly your "Junk" or "Spam" folder)
- If you have not provided us with an email address, you will need to check back in a few days to see if you can Create your Login.
NO: You may need to Create your Login:
- Go to our Create Login page
- Enter your membership number and last name as it appears on your membership card.
- Once you have successfully completed this page, you will be taken to a page to enter your Username, Password, email address. You will be given the choice to make your profile public or private as well.
Error message: Your account has already been verified
- This indicates that at some point, perhaps when you first joined, you created a username and password for yourself.
- Try logging in directly at the Member Login page with what you think you may have used for a username and password
Have you forgotten your Password or Username?
- Head to our Forgot Your Login page and enter your email address.
- You will be sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Password Reset Request) with a link to your username and instructions on resetting your password.
Nothing happens when you request a password reset at the Forgot Your Login page?
- Check your email inbox AND your "Junk" or "Spam" folders from a message from email@example.com with instructions on resetting your password.
Error message: Your email address was not found.
- We may not have your current or correct email address on file.
- Please try a different email address that you may have used when your first joined the BTC/BTA.
- If you no longer have access to an old account, or if your correct address does not appear to be working, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.665.4453 ext. 229 to ensure we have the most up to date email address for you.
If the above steps do not work, please contact us at email@example.com or 1.800.665.4453 ext. 229.
Changing your Username:
- Once you have created your login, the only way you can reset your Username is to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.665.4453 ext. 229
- You can change your Password at anytime by logging in, heading to your "Settings" page, filling in the password boxes and selecting "Update my preferences"
Note to Toronto Bruce Trail Club members:
The Bruce Trail Conservancy Members Area login is INDEPENDENT of your Toronto Bruce Trail Club website login.