Are you a hiker who is looking for:
- a challenge?
- a fun way to complete large sections of the Bruce Trail without worrying about transportation logistics?
- a great badge to show for your efforts?
Consider joining one of our nine Bruce Trail Clubs in the End-to-End hikes of their sections.
2017 Club Section End-to-Ends:
- Niagara - May 20-22, 2017
- Iroquoia - October 14-15 and 21-22, 2017
- Toronto - TBA
- Caledon Hills - TBA
- Dufferin Hi-Land - May 13-14, 2017, or June 24, 2017
- Blue Mountains - May 27-28, 2017
- Beaver Valley - September 2-3 and 9-10, 2017
- Sydenham - May 6-7, June 10-11, Sept. 9-10, Oct. 14-15, 2017
- Peninsula - Aug. 12-13, Aug. 26-27, Sept. 16-17, Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2017
More details >>
Looking for shorter organized hikes?
Most of our organized hikes are not as long and challenging as a section End-to-End.
Our Bruce Trail
Clubs offer more than 1500 hikes year-round for BTC members. Many also
make some hikes available to the public.
See individual Club websites for hike schedules.